On today's BradCast, we catch up with a number of breaking items, as well as items from the last several days (while we were otherwise covering the GOP and Democratic debates), even as voters in New Hampshire finally head to the polls for the First-in-the-Nation primary today.
Among the stories we hit today, as we await the completely unverified results from NH tonight...
- Democratic party officials "unilaterally" changed Iowa Caucus results;
- Why nobody should simply 'trust' unverified computer-tallied results that will be reported in NH (or anywhere else);
- How NH's new Photo ID voting restriction law could affect turnout;
- Rubio-bot does it again;
- Another mysterious Republican dirty trick in NH;
- Jeb now wants to "eliminate" the Citizens United ruling;
- Voting Rights restored to 40,000 in MD;
- MD forced to ditch new touch-screen systems for paper ballots;
Plus much more --- including our latest Green News Report with Desi Doyen!...
Download MP3 or listen to complete show online below...
(Snail mail support to "Brad Friedman, 7095 Hollywood Blvd., #594 Los Angeles, CA 90028" always welcome too!)