[Now updated with audio archives...]
Malloy caught a bug, so he's asked me to fill in as Guest Host tonight and tomorrow on the The Mike Malloy Show. I'll be 'Bradcasting' LIVE tonight from L.A.'s KTLK am1150 from 9pm-Midnight ET (6p-9p PT). Hope you'll listen in!
Among our scheduled guests so far tonight...
- GOV. DON SIEGELMAN, former AL governor, free on appeal, and fighting outrageous political prosecution by Karl Rove and gang, as covered recently here...
- REP. DENNIS KUCINICH (D-OH), on the fate of progressive healthcare initiatives in Congress at this point.
- JOHN BONIFAZ, Legal Director of Voter Action on new initiative pushing for electoral reform in Congress.
- IGOR VOLSKY of Center for American Progress, contributor to the book Howard Dean's Prescription for Real Healthcare Reform: How We Can Achieve Affordable Medical Care for Every American and Make Our Jobs Safer, on the latest in healthcare politics and fear.
- AKMUCKRAKER, master Alaskan blogger from The Mudflats and Huffington Post, on the ethics, or lack thereof, of Sarah Palin, Alaska's soon-to-be-former Governor.
This item will be tonight's Open Show Thread, hosted, as always, by the never-cranky Agent 99. See ya tonight!
POST-SHOW UPDATE, AUDIO ARCHIVES: Well that was a lively show!
Audio archives of all three "hours" (about :36 mins each with commercials removed, courtesy of Ben Burch at WhiteRoseSociety.org) follow below...and are worth listening to, again, and again, and again, sez me. Enjoy!...