Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Today’s news is varied widely but includes a transcript of testimony given by a representative of American Enterprise Institute to a subcommittee of the House Administration Committee. This subcommittee met last week and then again today to hear testimony regarding absentee voting and vote-by-mail.
That, and today's other notable voting news, all linked below...
- NAtional: Expanding and Improving Opportunities to Vote by Mail or Absentee
- CA: San Mateo County - Elections officials gearing up for November
- FL: Lee County - Lee commission may OK elections by paper ballot
- OH: Vote-record research finds ghost in machines
- OH: Is your vote private? Test shows flaw
- TX: Recovering Sen. Gallegos hits the big time
- Scotland: Election fiasco report urges shake-up
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**