Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
We at VotersUnite are thankful for all of our friends in the Election Integrity community. The folks who support our work and who do their own work tirelessly in an attempt to ensure our democratic process is not taken over by corporations whose interest is to make as much money as quickly as possible. We thank all of you for all that you do in your cities, counties and states. Thank you....
- CO: Pueblo County - 13 violations detected in city's mail-in election
- FL: Pinellas picks voting device vendor
ES&S has the nod for $6-million in optical scan machines to replace touch screens.
- IN: Shelby County - Dems seeking recount
Single vote would break tie in 4th Ward
- OH: Group claiming 2004 election fraud asks Dann to investigate
- OH: Activists want 2004 election investigated
- OH: Dann to probe alleged irregularities in 2004 Ohio election
- OH: Cuyahoga County - Touch-screen voting reconsidered
- PA: Fayette County may still have electronic voting issues
- VA: Spotsylvania clerk won't handle contested votes
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**