Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
We still have a few copies of a great new novel by Mark Coggins, mystery writer and Shamus and Barry award-nominated author of the August Riordan series. “What could be better than a fun fiction about the real dangers of electronic voting? Coggins shows us that elections can be hacked and the cover-up can be murder.” The book is gripping and laugh-out-loud funny in places and it is another example of the fact that election integrity is no longer conspiracy theory from “tin-foil hats”. Read more about the book at VotersUnite.Org and help us out with a $50 or more donation and get a copy of the book as a premium. You help VotersUnite continue our valuable work and you get a great book. [Note: VotersUnite! is in affiliation with International Humanities Center, a nonprofit public charity exempt from federal income tax under Section 501[c](3) of the Internal Revenue Code.]
Today's notable voting news stories, including the full review of RUNOFF as quoted above, are all linked below...
- NAtional: Book Review: San Francisco's ES&S Voting Machine Fraud Lawsuit Calls Attention to 'RUNOFF', a New Noir Detective Thriller With an Eerily Similar Theme
- NAtional: Cartoon – The Adventures of Citizen Michael C. Robertson
- NAtional: Secretary Carnahan, Four Other Secretaries Weigh in On Indiana Photo ID Case
Evidence shows that fair elections can be ensured without disenfranchising elderly, disabled and poor voters
- AZ: The Pima County Election Integrity Blues
- CA: Marin County - County wants to use contested machines
- CA: San Diego - Push to get voters to use mail ballots working
- CA: San Francisco sues e-voting vendor over 'uncertified' ballot devices
ES&S decries lawsuit, calling it a 'false claim'
- IN: Editorial - An easier way to vote
- MO: Primary turnout has county clerks guessing
- MS: Judge declines to delay party registration and ID mandate
- NJ: Counties calculate cost of primary
- NY: ‘Wolves’ in the voting booth - Councilman leads protest against march to new machines
- OH: Editorial - Vote fraud wild goose chase doesn't need Ohio attorney general's participation
- OH: Group wants to scrap electronic vote machines
- TN: Director David Earnhardt brings UnCounted to Clarksville with panel on e-voting
- VT: Opinion - My Turn: We still can't get balloting right?
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**