Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Need a good book as a Christmas gift for someone? We still have a few copies of “Runoff” by noted novelist and mystery writer, Mark Coggins. We had the following to say in our review of the book; “What could be better than a fun fiction about the real dangers of electronic voting? Coggins shows us that elections can be hacked and the cover-up can be murder.” The book is gripping and laugh-out-loud funny in places. Read more about the book at VotersUnite.Org and help us out with a $50 or more donation and get a copy of the book as a premium. You help VotersUnite continue our valuable work and you get a great book. [Note: VotersUnite! is in affiliation with International Humanities Center, a nonprofit public charity exempt from federal income tax under Section 501[c](3) of the Internal Revenue Code.]
Links to today's voting news stories follow below as usual...
- NAtional: Bringing Democracy Home
- NAtional: A looming election nightmare?
- CA: InkaVote Plus Source Code Review
- CA: Colusa County - Colusa, state scrambling for voting machines
- CT: Bysiewicz To Consider Elimination Of Manual Recounts
- IN: One Defendant in Indiana Photo-ID Case Sides with Plaintiffs
- MS: Appeal could delay changes to voting system
- NY: Opinion - New York must work on HAVA
- OH: Hamilton County may have official vote count today
100 missing absentee ballots tallied
- SC: State board refuses to hear election appeal
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**