Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
San Francisco has finally certified their Nov. 6 election. They hand-counted 80,000 ballots which delayed the final certification by a month. Officials in Cuyahoga Co Ohio seem to be reluctant to get rid of their Diebold DRE voting machines even though they have caused many problems which have affected many voters....
- CA: San Francisco - S.F. elections finally certified
- FL: Indian River County - Who decides on voting machines in Indian River County?
- IN: Opinion - Voter ID & courts: Picture this
- NY: Counties don't like voting changes
Election commissioners resist complying with Help America Vote Act.
- OH: Cuyahoga County debates whether to replace Diebold voting machines
- OH: Cuyahoga elections officials not ready to scrap touch-screen machines
Setting up new system before election a worry
- OH: Editorial - Switching voting systems in Cuyahoga County sounds like a bigger mess
It's true that Cuyahoga County's voting system is inadequate, but a successful change now would take more than one miracle
- TN: Voters concerned about electronic ballots flock to UnCounted screening
- VA: Tuesday's election revives old practice: Paper ballots
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**