Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
I’ll take the opportunity, once more, to remind you that the work we do takes a lot of time and requires assistance from all of you. We appreciate all of the assistance that our supporters have given us in the past few years. That assistance has allowed us to continue doing our work and has allowed us to support local groups in their work. Please consider helping us. We are a project of International Humanities Center so any donations to us are tax-deductible. We also have a few copies of “Runoff” by Mark Coggins that are still available. “Runoff” is a fun mystery novel sure to keep you reading and there are more than a few laughs as you do so. What is really fun for those of us in elections is that the mystery is centered around a hack of an election in San Francisco. We will happily send you a copy, signed by the author, for a $50 donation. Visit our donations web page and give to help us continue to do our work. Thank you.
Links to today's notable voting news stories follow below, as usual...
- CA: Editorial: Casting ideas for better count of votes next time
- CA: Los Angeles County - L.A. County ballot design went unnoticed for six years
- CA: Los Angeles County - Former L.A. County Registrar Blames Everyone But Herself for 'Double Bubble' Failure Which Went 'Unheeded' for Six Years
- FL: Hillsborough County - Elections Boss Favors Voting System Firm That Was Diebold
- IL: Updated! Green Party fields reports of voting irregularities
- KS: Proof of citizenship before voter registration is debated in Kansas
- MS: Witnesses testify in Wilkinson County case
- PA: Northampton County - Voting machines going on the road this month
- PA: Northampton County plans to demonstrate new voting machines
- WI: State to Spot-Check Polls for Accessibility
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**