Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
There isn’t much to say this evening so here is the news....
- CA: Humboldt County - PRESS RELEASE: Veterans For Peace Chapter 56 Supporting Hand-Counted Paper ballots; "No justice in secret vote counting"
- FL: Better audits are sought for voting
State elections officials are wary of a hasty overhaul as they switch to optical scanners.
- NY: Dutchess County - Dutchess weighs options under U.S. voting act
- NY: Niagara County - Paper ballots may increase election costs
Leased storage facility for lever machines, new furniture for voters add to expenses
- OH: Brunner accused of punishing elections officials
- OH: Cuyahoga County – Editorial - Despite challenges, primary ran smooth
- OH: Lucas County - Is partisan system behind Lucas County election glitches?
Training, qualifications take back seat to politics
- PA: Lackawanna County - With primary day in six weeks, voting official remains stalwart
- TX: Angelina County – Editorial - Vote Delay
Tuesday night was a fiasco, but county will live through it
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**