Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
The Colorado media are beginning to pick up on something we have been saying for awhile. Secretary of State Coffman cannot seem to make up his mind on anything. He was for decertifying almost every voting system in the state; then he recertified them ignoring the reports that led him to do the decertification in the first place; then he was for paper ballot voting and now he is against paper ballots.
VotersUnite is going to mention the following over and over again. Please verify your voter registration. Voter rolls are being scrubbed across the nation. New data bases are being put into use and may not be totally accurate. The only way you will be assured of being able to vote in November is to ensure you are on the voter rolls....
- NAtional: Democrats Are at Odds Over Plans for 2 States
- NAtional: Senate panel ponders election fraud again
Voter impersonation isn't nearly as big a problem as other forms of election fraud, a congressional committee was told Wednesday.
- CA: Humboldt County - Surging Support For Hand-Counting Paper Ballots in Humboldt, CA
- CA: Precinct results get surprisingly specific --- in San Bernardino County
- CO: Coffman shuffles position - siding with clerks against paper ballots
- CO: Elections flap comes full circle
- FL: Florida's Mail-In Primary Plan Opens Rifts in Washington and Tallahassee
- FL: Democrats map out mail-in primary
- FL: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- FL: Time, procedures obstacles to primary revote, Orlando-area political scientist says
- FL: Relax Florida, Vote-By-Mail Works Just Fine
- FL: Another Election Expert Questions Florida Do-over by Mail
- MA: Faulty keyboard leads to erroneous vote result in Salem; School district budget was approved
- MS: 150,000 predicted, but nearly 600,000 voted
- NH: Believe it or not, this is the NH method of "securing" the vote
- OH: Record number of primary voters used absentee option; few at polls asked for paper
- OH: Ohio sets absentee-voter record with 500,000 ballots
- OR: Lecturer criticizes accuracy of the voting process
Reliability of voting machines and mail ballots questioned as presidential election nears
- TX: County receives election complaints
- TX: In Williamson County, high turnout caused problems for election workers
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**