Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
It has been pointed out to me that many states allow you to check your voter registration on-line. Here is a list of those states with links. Again we encourage all voters to ensure they are still registered to vote and that their registrations are correct in all regards.
It appears that Colorado is getting closer and closer to a paper-ballot election this November. One of the driving forces is a concern that the state will, again, face a law suit from the voters if they don’t change to paper ballots. The Governor is concerned enough about making the change that he has doubled the amount of funds that can be spent to make the conversion in the state....
- NAtional: Details of a possible delegate plan under discussion:
- NAtional: "He Said, She Said" at the EAC
- NAtional: Do Dogs Vote in St. Louis? Senators Spar over the Need for Voters to Show Photo ID
- CA: San Bernardino County - In some S.B. County precincts, who voted how is not hard to know
- CA: San Joaquin County - Election workload rises as voters wait to decide
- CO: SPEAKOUT: Paper ballots way to go
- CO: Fear of suit aids paper-ballot push
Coffman says threats should not be the motive for state laws, but backers say their claims are not frivolous.
- CO: Ritter doubles money available for paper ballots
- CO: Colo. Mulling $11M for Paper Ballots
- CO: Clerks hold firm on paper ballots
- FL: Florida Democrats Urge A 2nd Primary, in June
Ballots Would Be Sent Out 2 Weeks Before
- FL: Architect of Florida Mail-In Vote Says Its Chances Are Poor
- FL: Florida congressional delegation strikes down Dems' plans for primary do-over
- IN: E-Vote: Vote Center Concept Proposed for Indiana
- MA: Our view: People need confidence in election results
- MI: Dems near deal on Michigan primary do-over
- OH: Ohio Faces $64 Million Question
Should Touch-Screen Voting Machines Be Dumped?
- OH: Cuyahoga County: Election board tests optical-scan voter tabulating machines today
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**