Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Again we want to remind everyone to check that they are registered to vote. Call your county or state officials and ensure your voter registration is up to date. A large majority of experts all agree that voter registration data bases will be the big problem this November. If you are in one of the states that has not had their primary/caucus check before election day....
- NAtional: GOP Congressman: Private Voting Companies That Fail 'Should be Fired'
- NAtional: House defeats bill funding paper ballots
- NAtional: Congress Will Not Fund Paper Ballot Voting in November
- NAtional: Republicans reject funding for paper-based voting
- NAtional: Follow Bill Nelson's Lead on Reforming Elections System
- NAtional: Voting accidents and other avoidable tragedies
- NAtional: Initiative to Resolve Florida and Michigan Primary Disputes Announced by SaveTheVoters.org
- NAtional: Vote Counting Failures in Ohio and New Jersey Violate Federal Law
- CA: Riverside County - Supervisors nix purchase of e-voting gear
- CA: Shasta County - Supervisors choose to cut voting machine warranties
- CT: Reform Moves Forward In Connecticut
- FL: Broward County - Broward's Ritter cleared of conflict of interest
- FL: Sarasota County - State official declares
Sarasota ready for vote
- FL: Sarasota County - Anti-Democracy Activist: Sarasota's Supervisor of Elections, Kathy Dent
- NJ: Voting safeguards measure sponsored by Holt fails in House
- PA: Pa. Officials Pin Hopes on Provisional Ballots
- PA: A flurry of ballots signals interest
County voter services get record numbers of absentee applications.
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**