Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
In a laughable blog item Sequoia’s Michelle Shafer takes snippets of news articles that make Sequoia’s machines look good while she ignores all of the reports of problems. It must be harder and harder for Shafer to find good things to write about. Just last week she was attempting to make a point that Sequoia’s intellectual property (IP) must be protected from independent review in New Jersey. Then details of a company-wide phone call were released that revealed that not only does Sequoia not own any IP but that President Jack Blaine made statements about how good it was that they didn’t have any IP....
- NAtional: Voter ID law upheld
- NAtional: Decision Is Likely to Spur Voter ID Laws in More States
- NAtional: Diebold Accuvote Voting System Now on Sale at eBay!
- FL: Sarasota County - After Records Reveal E-Voting Glitches, Election Official Jokes She'll Stop Keeping Records
- IN: How to Cast a Ballot in Indiana if You Don't Have State-Issued Photo ID...
- MD: Attorney General’s Task Force on Voting Irregularities Submits First Report
Includes 13 Recommendations for Policy Changes
- MD: Md. Task Force Calls for More Voting Machines
- MD: Task force aims to ease voting problems, delays
- MS: Miss. attempts at voter ID law have failed
- NJ: Editorial - Ballot ruling doesn't quell all concerns
- NJ: Editorial - Wise decision
- NJ: Court Muddies Sequoia E-voting Evaluation
- NJ: Hard evidence presented in New Jersey e-voting discrepancies
- NY: Polling sites, too, must be accessible
- PA: Keystone state succes[sic]
- PA: Centre County - County seeks comment on voting machines
- UT: Weber County - ACLU investigation criticizes '07 Ogden election
- WV: Early voting remains popular in southern W.Va.
- WV: Greenbrier County - Greenbrier won’t be posting precinct results
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**