Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Tomorrow is West Virginia’s turn to primary. Unfortunately for the voters WV is totally an ES&S state. Over half of the voters will vote on DREs, though some think that those machines are safer because they include a vvpat printer. As usual we will watch the media for problems in WV counties so you don’t have to.
As usual, today's notable voting news stories are linked below...
- NAtional: Faulty Machines Ready to Count Your Vote
Based on scientific research, we have a clearer picture of just how vulnerable our American voting system really is.
- NAtional: Even God couldn't vote in Indiana without proper ID
- NAtional: Voter ID Battle Shifts to Proof of Citizenship
- KY: Carlisle County To Use New Voting Equipment In Next Week's Election
- MO: After Indiana ID Ruling: Missouri Rushes to Pass Worst Voting Law
- OH: Brunner to get JFK award
Secretary of state honored for her steadfast push toward paper ballots
- OH: Was there Election Machine Fraud in Franklin County in the Ohio Primary?
- TN: Bill would require voting paper trail for all counties
- Canada: All eyes on New Brunswick and its electronic elections; $800,000 counting system a first in Canada
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**