Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Just yesterday we mentioned that there was not a lot about voting system problems in West Virginia. Today the media woke up and began reporting. Nothing really serious but there were problems reported and probably many more that the media never discovered or cared to ask about.
There may have been fraud in the handling of ballots in a local school council race in Chicago. Losing candidates, all incumbents, have hired an attorney and asked for a new election. ...
- NAtional: Panel probes election phone jamming plot
- AR: Benton County - Most early voters favor electronic option
- CO: Ballot-box blues
Voting-machine critics see a possible November surprise in Colorado
- FL: Broward County - Get ready for a pile of paper when you vote this summer and fall
- FL: Will Broward County voters pass paper ballot test?
- GA: Help wanted: Young, tech-savvy poll workers needed
Election officials in metro Atlanta need workers
- IL: Chicago - Incumbents allege fraud
Juarez LSC election hotly contested
- IN: Opinion - Are voting centers the way to go?
- MO: Missourians: Take Action Now or Lose Voting Rights, Dem Victory
- MO: Photo ID compromise would delay effects until 2010
- TN: Bill would require voting paper trail for all counties
- WV: Berkeley County - Few issues from high voter turnout
- WV: Paper problems, low turnout in Hancock County primary
- WV: Fast vote count in Jefferson County votes a surprise
- WV: Mercer County - Too little, too late — Election night count must be improved
- WV: Wood County - A few problems on Election Day
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**