Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Besides the presidential primaries in South Dakota and Montana there are primary elections in many states across the nation. Most of those elections are reported to be low turn-out affairs. New Mexico is reporting problems with its state-wide voter database. If the database can’t handle a low-turnout election what will happen in November?
Premier (Diebold) has decided to file suit against Cuyahoga Co., Ohio, so the company can get a ruling that it fulfilled its contract with the county. The lawsuit, filed in a more friendly Franklin Co., is a pre-emptive strike against Cuyahoga, which had threatened to sue Premier....
- NAtional: Electronic Verification for E-voting: A Dead End for Voter Confidence
- NAtional: History of Ranked Choice Voting
- AL: Voting machines fixed quickly
- CA: San Diego County - County registrar: Few voting problems at polling places
- CO: Morgan County Clerk helps with election fix
- FL: Okaloosa County – Operation Bravo
- MS: Voter ID bill flops again in Miss. House
- NM: Computer Problems Hampering Some Voting Locations
- NY: Monroe County - Documentary highlights controversy around electronic voting
- OH: Athens County - Adkins seeks records from elections board
- OH: Voting-machine company sues Cuyahoga County
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**