Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Election officials in Pinellas Co., Florida, were probably very surprised when they inspected their voting machines for malware and found that even though their system is not connected to the internet two bugs, known as Flush.G and W32.SillyDC, were present. There goes the excuse that “our system can’t be hacked (attacked) because it isn’t hooked-up to the internet” excuse.
San Bernardino Co., California, has discovered a ‘bug’ in its central tabulator, known by Sequoia Voting, that does not correctly count the number of precincts.
The ES&S system used in Curry Co, New Mexico, seems to have a ‘glitch.’ Precinct totals in an early voting location were counted more than once.
One voter went to the polls in Los Angeles Co., California, and used the accessible voting system only to find that the system “flipped” his votes in four separate races. ...
- NAtional: Opinion - A return to paper ballots in the U.S.? Not so fast
- NAtional: Voting Rights Advocates Say America Is Unprepared For Massive Turnout Nov. 4
- NAtional: Exposing the GOP’s Voter Suppression Campaign
- CA: Los Angeles County - My Votes, Four of Them, Were Flipped Yesterday Before My Very Eyes
- CA: Riverside County - Low turnout, slow count on election
- CA: San Bernardino County - Software glitch led to precinct, vote uncertainty in SB County
- CA: San Bernardino County - Scanners help with quick election results
- CA: Unforeseen errors complicate Santa Cruz County vote counting
- FL: Pinellas County - Bugs removed from Pinellas vote tabulation system
- FL: Pinellas County - Malicious Viruses Discovered on FL Vote Tabulation System
- IN: Randolph County - State doesn't want to pay for Randolph voting machines
- IN: Randolph County - Voting machines cost Randolph County
- MS: Voter ID a must to maintain public’s trust in electoral process
- NJ: Monmouth County - Delays reported in recording election results
- NM: Curry County clerk: 'We have a problem'
- NM: Curry County - Software glitch found, election results released
- OH: Will Ohio Have Another Problematic Presidential Election?
- PA: Schuylkill County - Schuylkill risks losing money
- TX: Fort Bend County – Revolving Door
Voting Machine Company Salesman Becomes Election Director in Texas
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**