Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
State and local primary elections are still ongoing around the country. Tomorrow we have elections in South Carolina, North Dakota, Virginia, and Maine, with early voting beginning for the Utah primary.
Due directly to the failure of the voting system in Faulkner Co., Arkansas, to accurately tabulate votes, citizens will have a ‘town hall’ meeting in Conway to discuss the failures of the system and what steps they can take to force the county and state to fix the system. One suggestion: a formal HAVA complaint for violation of Section 301(a)(5). (See HAVA Section 402(a)(2))...
- NAtional: What Constitutes an Election Audit
- NAtional: It's a hands-on democracy
- NAtional: Fla. Sen. Nelson Pushes for Electoral Overhaul
- AR: Faulkner County - Citizens plan 'town hall' meeting at library
- FL: Paper ballot deal disappoints
- NJ: Hudson County - Romano wins contested freeholder seat
But Raia gets most votes in Hoboken; he and Garcia-Keim call for recount
- TN: Governor signs voting record law
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**