Today we begin something new; a “Featured Article”. Whenever there is an article that we feel is a must read, we will list that article at the top of the list of articles.
Today’s “Featured Article” is about John Gardner, the ex-Colorado SoS’s voting systems expert. The ‘expert’ who had little to no IT experience and who admitted in court that he was not qualified to hold the job. The man who kept his job even after his court admission and who led the testing of the state’s voting systems for present SoS Mick Coffman. It seems clear from this article that the voters in Colorado need to be very concerned about the voting machines they may be using in Nov....
- Featured Article: Colorado - Voting machine tester departs, leaving questions
E-Mails Reveal Confusion
- NAtional: Common Sense Is Overrated
- NAtional: Election worry? A voter overload
- NAtional: Greenevillian Co-Authors Fast-Paced Political Novel
- AZ: Our Opinion: All Az ballot counts now to be eyed by outsiders, too
- IN: Johnson County - County's Voting Machines Waterlogged As Election Nears
- NJ: Hudson County - The most basic ingredient of democracy
- NY: Albany County - City representatives fault move to fewer voting sites
- TX: Nat'l Experts to Testify 6/25 on E-Voting Hacks at TX Capitol!
- UT: Primary election to be held on Tuesday
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**