Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
It has been a couple weeks since we reminded all of our subscribers that voter registrations and voter registration data bases have been a huge problem during the primary elections. There is no reason to believe that they will not be a huge problem in November. One of the only ways to ensure a voter is registered is for that voter to check their registration. We recommend every voter check now and then check again just before the voter’s state registration closes before November. You can find out the date that your state is closing registration and who to check to ensure your registration is still HERE...
- AZ: Pima County - Official: Recount transit plan ballots
County says new tabulation would cost $20K or more
- AZ: RTA offers to fund '06 election ballot recount
- FL: Voter law threatens to cloud elections
- KS: Sedgwick County - County hopes advance votes will cut waits
- NY: Cayuga County - New election equipment will have limitations at start
- OH: Another "Odd 'series' of events" with the Bd. of Voting Machine Examiners - this time with ES&S
- OH: Cuyahoga County - A "Cluster Gl*!tch?" Or has this Blog site been blocked from County servers?
- PA: Schuylkill County - County to cut voting precincts
- VT: States fight voter registration ban at vet homes
- France: Quelle Surprise! E-Voting Fails in France Too!
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**