Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
In today’s “Featured Article” I relate how the EAC is getting bad advice from their very own Board of Advisors. This board includes officials who are either under the influence of the voting machine vendors or who have taken funds from those vendors. The board has sent the commission a resolution that asks the commission to cut corners in the voting system certification program. They actually want the EAC to make the system more like what was the previous system as administered by NASED. That is the system that tested and qualified all of the trash that is running our elections now. That is the system that has allowed the vendors to beta test their voting systems in real elections. The EAC would do well to ignore this bad advice....
- Featured Article - National: The EAC Gets Bad Advice From Their Board of Advisors
- FL: Collier County - Supervisor of Elections office informs Islanders of what to expect at the polls
- GA: DeKalb County - Elderly Couple Loses ID in Fire, Fear They Can't Vote
- HI: Lawsuit seeks to enjoin state from using Hart electronic voting machines
- PA: Centre County - Voting machine decision nears
- VA: Charlottesville - City Election Day Problems Already?
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**