Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
I’ve added a new suggestion to this reminder so I am going to send it a second day in a row. [Thank you for the timely suggestion Jody] Voter registrations and voter registration data bases have been a huge problem during the primary elections. There is no reason to believe that they will not be a huge problem in November. One of the only ways to ensure a voter is registered is for that voter to check their registration. We recommend every voter check now and then check again just before the voter’s state registration closes before November. We urge voters who find themselves purged from the registration roles to write a letter of complaint to their local Board of Supervisors, especially their own representative, with a CC to their SoS, the local newspaper Editor, and their congressional members. If those responsible for representing the citizenry start receiving such letters they might act to eliminate the cause. You can find out the date that your state is closing registration and who to check to ensure your registration is still HERE: ...
- National: Where are the Technologists on the EAC Advisory Board?
- National: 'Stealing America': When Democracy Loses the Vote
- National: Movie Review - A Glitch in the System
- National: OSS voices must be heard in national security debate
- AZ: The deciding factor
Nearly 500,000 Arizonans will receive mail-in ballots for Sept. 2 primary
- HI: State Elections Commission backs chief officer
- HI: Hawaii ballots may be incorrect
- OH: Van Wert County - Election board finds way to alleviate expenses
- PA: Centre County - Vote on contract at least a week away
- TN: Sevier County - Appeals court sides with Gatlinburg in election contest
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**