Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Today’s general news has articles about an expanded post-election audit in Connecticut. SOS Bysiewicz has ordered an audit of the results of the August 12 primary. This audit will be of 33% of the precincts. This audit plan had input from UConn. We congratulate the state for taking this step.
Meanwhile in Ohio Secretary of State Brunner has taken a huge step toward securing the voting machines in her state. She has outlawed all "sleepovers" of voting systems at poll workers homes prior to election day. We congratulate the Secretary for taking this step....
- National: Statement by Commissioner Gracia M. Hillman In Response to August 16 New York Times Article on Voting System Flaws
- National: 'Uncounted' To Expose Election Fraud Message
- National: Starz network to host network TV premiere of David Earnhardt’s UNCOUNTED
- National: States throw out costly electronic voting machines
- CT: Bysiewicz orders audit on voting machines used in primaries
- CT: Secretary Bysiewicz Orders Expanded Post-Election Audit
- HI: Voting machine vendor protests contract ruling
- NC: Guilford [County] to have enough voting machines
- OH: Ohio says no to voting machine ‘sleepovers’
- OH: Secretary Brunner Transitions All Ohio Counties To Secure Voting Machine Delivery
- OH: Brunner: the home is no place for voting equipment
- OH: Mom, Can My Voting Machine Spend the Night?
- OH: ’04 election apologists still unmoved by mountain of evidence: Columbus Dispatch ignores facts
- OH: Weekend voting OK'd
Brunner sides with Democrats to open Vets to absentee voters
- OH: Belmont County - Elections Board Encourages Absentee Voting
- PA: Bucks County - Voting machine letter causes controversy
- VA: Fairfax County Registrar Seeks 'Missing' Virginia Voters
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**