Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Early voting has begun, as of today, in Georgia, Kentucky, Virginia, and South Carolina.
Colorado doesn’t begin early voting until October 20 and it is probably a good thing because the ballot is so long that the voters guide is 144 pages long.
Palm Beach Co Florida still has no final results to report. My guess? They will end-up with the court deciding that this race go back on the ballot and the voters will be asked to do it over again.
Last but certainly not least is the plea once more that everyone who reads this check to ensure their voter registration is still good and that every piece of information is correct and up-to-date....
- National: A third of electorate could vote before Nov. 4
- National: One-third of U.S. electorate can start voting Monday
- National: Voter Registration Database Errors Could Freeze Out Voters
- National: Activists Target Battleground States Subject to GOP Plans to Challenge, Discourage Voters
- National: RFK Jr and Pap: "Is Your Vote Safe?"
- National: Voter Suppression 'Wiki' Created to Track New, Incoming GOP Assaults on Democracy
- CO: Be prepared for the longest Colo. ballot since 1912
- CT: Audit finds scan voting system here ‘worked perfectly,’ registrars report
- FL: Florida voting issues raise fears of 2000-like debacle
- FL: Palm Beach County - No result in recount of disputed judge's race
- FL: Palm Beach County - Accurate ballot count in Palm Beach County proves elusive
Three weeks after a judicial race went before voters, discrepancies in the number of ballots cast are still unresolved.
- FL: Palm Beach County - Another Recount Still Without Winner In Judicial Race
Elections Officials To Discuss Issue With Maker Of Voting Machines
- GA: Absentee voting begins today
Voters encouraged to head to polls early to beat expected crowds
- MI: Editorial - 2008 elections: Will history repeat itself?
- OH: 'We Will be Ready': An Exclusive Interview with Ohio Sec. of State Jennifer Brunner
- OH: Cuyahoga County - Voting system remains untested
- OH: Cuyahoga County tests new voting equipment
- VA: Charlottesville - City might have to redo voting precincts
- VA: Chesterfield County – Voting Right
Chesterfield Needs Federal Supervision on Election Day
- VA: Chesterfield County - County Is Well-Prepared For a Heavy Turnout
- WI: Absentee voting on the increase: Clerks working to keep up
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**