Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
10 days until Election Day.
The story seems to be the same from most of the ‘early voting’ states; long lines of voters and from a few states vote flipping has been reported and it seems that the flip is always in one direction.
We highly recommend that if you, or a friend or acquaintance, have a problem at the polls you/they call the hot-lines – 1-866-OUR-VOTE and 1-866-MY-VOTE1. We also recommend that you notify the local media and don’t give up on telling them what happened. Of course, there are other steps that need to be taken. See our featured article for more suggestions on what actions need to be taken....
- Featured - National: Stop, Drop, and Poll - What to Do if You Have Problems Voting
- National: Election Developments & Problems in FL, GA, VA, IN, OH, NM, TN, WV
- National: Conspiracy, coincidence, or skullduggery?
- National: Thirteen Election Integrity Experts: E-Voting Problems and How to Stop Them
- National: NPR: Who Controls the Voting Machines?
- National: We Do Not Consent - Open Letter To The Media
- National: Increase in provisional ballots could stress election systems
Eligibility questions may delay results
- National: Electronic Voting Machines And How To Help Save This Election
- National: How To Disarm Weapons of Mass Deception
- National: Surprise, Surprise: E-Voting Glitches Found In Early Voting
- National: Every vote may not count on election day by David A. Love
- National: Long lines, glitches reported during early voting
- National: 103 Year Old Woman Casts Her Ballot in Bowie County[TX], Miller County[AR] Denies Voters Paper Ballots
- National: E-Voting Made Scary
UCSB’s Giovanni Vigna Gives Timely Talk on Why Electronic Voting Is Frighteningly Insecure
- National: This Election Will Not Be Stolen
- National: Why We Need Wingtip Warriors
Both sides have elite lawyers on standby in case the election goes into constitutional overtime.
- National: Russian TV Reports on E-Voting Concerns in U.S. Election System
- AR: Foreign Observers Watch U.S. Election Process
- AR: Commissioners refuse to monitor Carroll County
- CO: Colorado's Katherine Harris threatens the '08 Election
- CO: Colorado Faces Suit on Voter Purges
- FL: Early voting sites could have long lines Saturday
- FL: GOP's law created long voting lines
- FL: Lee County - Voting fraud prevention has some Lee County voters venting
- GA: Editorial - You have another week to vote early and save some time
- GA: Glitch Forces Gwinnett Co. to Reprint 10,000 Absentee Ballots
- LA: Early voting wait long, but voters are committed
- NM: GOP lawyer refuses to deny private eye visits
- OH: Ohio group drops lawsuit over voter ID
- OH: Bush Orders DOJ To Probe Ohio Voter Registrations
- TN: Tennesseans report voting problems
- TX: Palo Pinto County - ES&S Touch-Screen Votes Now Flipping in TX Too! Obama/DNC Attorneys Still AWOL!
- UT: Summit County - Early voters overwhelm poll workers
But touch-screen machines functioned just fine, county election official says
- WV: Kanawha County - Good with Crayons? Then you can vote in Kanawha County
Optical-scan ballots --- not touch-screen --- await voters
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**