Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
3 days until Election Day.
Amongst all of the stories of failures, lawsuits, voter purges and voter suppression there is an occasional story that begs to be read and passed on to others so they will read it. This morning’s featured article is one of those. Imagine wanting to exercise your right to vote so strongly that you are willing to travel from Bangalore, India to New York City just to step into the voting booth and pull the lever. It’s a story worth the read....
- Featured - National: When Use It or Lose It Means Traveling 9,300 Miles to Vote
- National: Voting Shouldn't Be a Game of Chance
- National: Will This Election Be Stolen? Mark Crispin Miller
- National: Will This Election Be Stolen? Hans A Spakovsky
- CO: Voters line up now to avoid lines on Tuesday
- CO: Judge orders Colorado secretary of state to stop voter purge
Colorado Secretary of State Mike Coffman must stop canceling voters from the state registration rolls
- CO: Federal judge rails at Secretary of State Coffman to stop purges
- CO: Colorado Judge Angered Over Secretary of State's Continued Purging of Voter Names
- CO: Judge orders Coffman to stop continued voter purge
- CO: Voter turnout already nears halfway point
- CO: Moffat County - More than half of voter roll votes early
- FL: Troops overseas miss out on voting
- FL: Palm Beach County - New Wrinkle.. That is, Crease.. in Tabulating Votes
- GA: Counties report record turnout for early voting period
- GA: GA Voting Problems
- GA: Federal Court Intervenes in Handel's Voter Purge
- GA: Russell County - Voting machine lands in driveway
- IL: Video: Oprah Sees Own Presidential Vote Dropped by Touch-Screen Voting Machine
- IN: Marion County - Judge rules for GOP on absentee ballots
- MI: ACLU Stops Illegal Voter Purges in Michigan
- MS: Voter Coalition Debut Massive Voter Watch; Criticizes Hosemann
- NC: Craven County - Voter complains about refusal to allow use of paper ballot
- NC: Guilford County - Today's voting could set a record
- NJ: How safe is your vote?
- NJ: Will your vote count?
- PA: Some PA Counties May Ignore Paper Ballot Court Order
- PA: Plenty of paper ballots to be available just in case
- PA: Paper ballots are prepared if needed, officials say
- PA: Lancaster County - He's running an election marathon
- SC: Both parties gear up for potential legal challenges as voting begins
- TX: Civil rights group expresses concerns that machines are 'flipping' votes from Obama to McCain
- VA: Civil rights group renews Va. election lawsuit
- VA: Va. voters wait in long lines; NAACP seeks injunction
- VA: Cast your ballot for early and weekend voting
- WA: King County - And the winner is ...?
State rules on mailed ballots could delay results for days
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**