Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Late this afternoon came an announcement from Washington DC that they have, again, found voting counting/reporting anomalies in the Sequoia voting system. There is not a lot to report yet except that there will be a public hearing on Friday.
The groups who comprised the 1-866-OUR-VOTE coalition for this election have compiled their data and put it on-line for all to see. If you think the stories about long lines were wide-spread or even baseless, or if you think voting machines worked better than they had in the past, or if you think provisional ballot usage was not broken then you might want to look at their table of incident types and states here: ...
- National: Panel to ID election improvements in Colo.
- AK: Alaska's New Numbers: Still Very Stinky
Isn't It Time for the U.S. to Consider a Secretary of Election Integrity?
- AZ: Opinion - They protected your right to vote
- FL: Chaos is just part of the voting process in SoFla
- FL: Hillsborough County - New Hillsborough elections chief shakes up staff
- FL: Opinion - Gerald Ensley: Want votes counted fast --- or counted well?
- FL: Okaloosa County - Nelson praises Okaloosa's overseas voting program
- KS: Crawford County - Counting done, now recount
County-wide recount set for today
- MD: UNAIRED NETWORK VIDEO: Election Director Storms off When Questioned About Diebold
- MN: Opinion - Can we count on our voting system?
- MN: A pre-count for the Coleman-Franken recount
- MN: Senate recount: 206 vote Coleman lead after counties finalize results
- MN: As Minnesota awaits recount, e-voting is ruled out as issue in tight U.S Senate race
- MO: Presidential race not over in Missouri
- NE: Dawes County - County hits record number for early voting
- NJ: Monmouth County - Colts Neck votes may have been lost
- NY: NY1 For You: Disabled Voter Claims He Was Disenfranchised On Election Day
- OR: Clackamas County – Editorial - County must improve vote counting
- PA: Luzerne County - How did your neighborhood vote
- VT: Washington County - Valliere requests a recount
- WV: Greenbrier County - Greenbrier canvass is halted [ES&S iVotronic]
Over 300 votes believed to have not been counted
- Washington DC: DC Council Member Uncovers Flaws in Last Week's Voting
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**