Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
I hate to disappoint those who like to read my lead-in to the news but I really can’t think of anything worthwhile to write today. This may be one of the last days when we in the Pac. Northwest can see the sun until next spring so I got out and away from the computer and went for a ride on my Harley to enjoy the fall colors. My son went along on his new Yamaha. As a 61 year old novice rider all of my attention and gray-matter was used to keep my bike upright and going where I wanted it to go. It was, however, a rewarding ride and a lot of fun. But, I have nothing insightful, interesting, or humorous to say to fill this space so it will just have to go blank....
- National: U.S. Elections --- It Takes a Village
- AK: Begich lead over Stevens grows
MARGIN IS 1,022 VOTES: With 24,000 ballots left, no one's getting excited.
- CO: Provisional ballot count explained
- CO: First vote reform panel offers little consensus, many directions
- FL: Broward County - FL Election Integrity Advocate, Candidate For Election Supervisor Arrested at Direction of Election Supervisor, Opponent
- KY: Kenton County - Controversy over recanvass in SD-23
- MN: Rejected absentee ballots: Should they count?
Officials disagree on whether improperly completed absentee ballots should be made public.
- MN: Franken Closes Gap To 200 Votes
- NC: Canvass in Craven won’t be complete until Monday
- NC: Polk County - Polk GOP files protest with Board of Elections
- OH: Provisional ballot use increasing
Number shows voters benefit, say backers; not necessarily, say critics
- OH: Franklin County - Ruling due Monday on judge's jurisdiction in provisional-ballot dispute
Temporary order sought to halt processing of votes
- PA: Luzerne County - County election results certified; Urban criticizes straight-party ballot
- PA: Montgomery County - Election not quite over yet in Montco
- TX: Galveston County - Undervote prompts calls for improved system
- VT: Gary Beckwith: Electile Dysfunction? Vermont’s Vulnerable Election System
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**