Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
More news is coming out on the lost votes in Humboldt Co California as well as the expected obfuscation and misinformation from Diebold. They aren’t denying the fact that their voting system doesn’t correctly count the votes but they are making excuses as to why they didn’t recall the software that is to blame. Those excuses don’t hold much water. This story is not going away any time soon....
- CA: Humboldt County - Local elections office commended
- CA: Humboldt County – Editorial - A glitch that should never have been
- CA: Humboldt County - Our Votes are Too Important...
- CT: How Many Errors Can You Find In This Story?
- IN: Tippecanoe County - Top Democrat questions county's election
- OH: Franklin County - Count begins of final votes
Stivers-Kilroy race hangs in the balance
- OH: Franklin County - Results expected in Ohio congressional race
- OH: Franklin County - At Last: Provisional Ballots Being Counted
- OR: Jackson County - Jacksonville, Ore., incumbent wins with recount
- TX: Editorial - Dallas County voting machines need immediate attention
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**