Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
A large majority of the news today is from Minnesota where they are still trying to count the votes and figure out just who is the man going to DC. ...
- AR: Measure could allow voters to choose polling site
- CA: Humboldt County - Four-year-old Diebold bug bites a California election
- MN: Readers' analysis of challenged ballots shows Coleman lead erased
- MN: Coleman, Franken joust ahead of critical election board meeting
- MN: State view: Recount isn't perfect, but it works
As the end nears in the U.S. Senate election recount in Minnesota, there is one fact everyone must realize: There is no such thing as a perfect election.
- MN: Editorial: Recount reveals an election weak spot
Changes needed to reduce absentee ballot error rate.
- OH: Election lawsuit payouts reach $1 million
- VA: Looking to Make Election Reforms
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**