Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Posted on Thursday is the featured blog by New Jersey computer scientist Andrew Appel. In the blog and linked video Professor Appel shows how easy it is to remove and replace new security seals installed on the machines in New Jersey by Sequoia and the state. The professor also points out that the addition of these security seals is just another smoke-screen from Sequoia. It took him 7 minutes the first time he removed and replaced the seals.
This weekend also finds more from Minnesota including an article by one of the non-partisan observers to the whole recount procedure. Good job by all who have been involved in that process.
We also have an article about Buddy Johnson, the soon to be out of work Hillsborough Co Florida election supervisor who has now dropped his request for $2.3M to cover cost overruns in this past election. Could it be he is nervous that the county has threatened to audit his office to find out how they spent their money? ...
- Featured - NJ: Security Seals on AVC Advantage Voting Machines are Easily Defeated
- National: Check out all these unexpected deaths of people involved with elections
- AR: Election Commission seeks state law changes
- AR: Pulaski County - Review reveals general election confusion
- CA: San Mateo County - The Insider: Imagine there's no Diebold
- CO: Secretary of state pick has his plans
Bernie Buescher wants a user-friendly website and better ties to county clerks.
- CT: Humans are the worry in vote counts
- FL: Hillsborough County - Johnson Drops $2.3 Million Request
- MN: Opinion - A recount to count on
- MN: Franken in front ... for now
Canvassing board finishes work on bulk of challenges; Coleman in court over duplicates
- MN: What will it take to declare a winner?
- NJ: Looking at new and expensive ways to fix NJ's voting system
- NJ: Another snag for e-voting in NJ
- NY: 2 Elex panelists may have broken rules
- OH: Mike Connell, GOP 'IT Guru' Reportedly Killed in Solo Plane Crash!
Yes, THAT Mike Connell, key witness in the Ohio election fraud case, King-Lincoln v. Blackwell
- OH: One of my sources died in a plane crash last night...
- OH: The suspicious, disturbing death of election rigger Michael Connell
- PA: Pa. high court allows voting-machine suit to proceed
- PA: Mercer County - Was your vote counted this year? Most likely
- TX: Dallas County - Report refutes ballots in dead Dallas County voters' names
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**