Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
This will be the last DVN until this coming weekend. VotersUnite.Org would like to express our wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all who have done so much for our democracy over this past year. Those of you who have been a part of the Election Integrity Community, Election Officials, concerned citizens and voters have all done a masterful job in helping to make our democracy work. Our job is not done yet but we have made strides and we will, with everyone’s help, continue to make strides to protect our democracy. Thank you for your assistance when we have asked for donations. Your help has been very much appreciated and has helped to keep us moving forward. Thank you....
- National: A Threat Analysis On UOCAVA Voting Systems (.pdf)
- National: Electronic methods potentially secure for sending blank ballots overseas
- CO: Boulder County - Open source auditing tool boosts election integrity
- FL: Hillsborough County – Editorial - Johnson leaves big mess, big questions
- FL: Hillsborough County - Johnson says shame on critics in budget fight
- MD: Allegany County - Waste of $
County doesn’t need to help pay for machines
- MD: Frederick County - Agreement reached on city elections
- MN: Senate recount: Franken leads but margin narrows
The Senate recount shows no sign of being settled soon.
- MN: Franken leading Coleman by 48 votes, based on new Secretary of State recount figures
- MN: Editorial From Florida - Minnesota recount goes on . . . and on . . .
OUR OPINION: Electoral debacle can happen anywhere when race is tight
- MN: Minn. Senate winner won't be known in 2008
- NJ: Editorial - Votes that count
- OH: Election-reform measure warrants governor’s veto
- OH: EXCLUSIVE: OH Election Fraud Attorney Reacts to the Death of Mike Connell
- PA: Activists sue to ban voting touch screens
- TN: Sullivan County Election Commission discusses switch to paper ballots
- TN: Sullivan County - Election Panel Mulls Ballot Changes
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**