Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Recently we have spent a bit of time discussing the cost over-runs found during an audit of Hillsborough Co Florida’s election office. Now the county has revealed that they just discovered 440 uncounted ballots that were found in their warehouse. These ballots came from two Temple Terrace precincts that had voting machine problems last Nov. While the county makes the normal “the votes not counted would not have affected any federal, state or county race” statement, they have admitted that the missing votes may affect local races. Because the election had been certified for weeks it will be up to any losing candidate to file a lawsuit....
- FL: Hillsborough County - Hillsborough Finds Uncounted Ballots
- MN: Senate recount: Coleman adds legal star power to team
With the trial set to start Jan. 26, noted trial attorney Joe Friedberg joined the GOP side of the recount battle.
- MS: Voter ID bill likely to die in House
- RI: Letter on voter fraud bears bogus attribution
- TX: Editorial - Cheap shot
- TX: Gregg County – Opinion - Local voting methods need second look
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**