Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
VotersUnite.Org is proud to continue offering “Daily Voting News” as one of our services. Though we don’t charge for the service we do, on occasion, reserve the right to ask for a donation. This is one of those very few times. Please assist us in continuing all of our work. All of the information you need to make a tax deductible donation can be found here: ...
- National: Breathalizer Source Code Ruling Upheld
- GA: Decatur County - Voting precincts may be combined
- IN: Greene County - Commissioners OK voting machines service agreement
- MN: Coleman going after all rejected absentee ballots
In a major shift in strategy, the GOP camp wants all 12,000 ballots reviewed.
- MT: Montana Legislation to Support Post-Election Audits of Voting Machines
- TX: Opinion - Seen Big Foot lately? Then you've probably seen an undocumented worker using a fake ID to vote
- TX: Voter-ID issue brings back partisan struggle
- TX: Editorial - State senators should tackle the real problems facing Texas
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**