Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
The new Hillsborough Co Florida elections boss has saved the county $500,000 by going to Premier/Diebold and making them a deal they could not refuse. Of course with the problems the county had last Nov with uncounted ballots and memory card failures, Diebold should have returned all of the money the county has spent on their voting system and taken the machines back....
- National: Psychosomatic voter ID fears cured
- FL: Hillsborough County - County Elections Boss Saves Office $500,000
- MN: Virgil Swing: Pondering the merits of instant-runoff voting
- MN: Coleman's side counterattacks
After being accused of shifting positions on absentee ballots, Franken did the same, it was argued.
- MN: Senate trial focuses on absentee processing
A Ramsey County elections official said he believes numerous ballots that were mistakenly rejected remain uncounted.
- MN: 'Slow-Motion Comedy Show': Days 4 & 5 of the Coleman/Franken U.S. Senate Election Contest in MN
- NJ: Expert: Voting Machines Easily Altered
- NY: The Last Transparent Democratic Electoral System in the United States of America Cannot Be Allowed to Perish
- OH: Legacy of a Swindle
Part I: How Ohio Lawsuits Sought to Bring Crimes to Light
- OK: Extend voter times but leave ID rule out
- TX: Texas Republicans Still Carrying Torch for Contrived Vote Fraud Issue
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**