Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Even though the Nov 4 election has been certified by the Riverside Co California RoV since Dec 2, the county is still in the process of doing the state-mandated hand count verifying all ballots cast on touch-screen voting machines. Maybe sometime this week?
The court in Minnesota is still busy gathering testimony and evidence in the Coleman-Franken trial. Maybe sometime this week?
New Mexico has joined a growing number of states that are turning to the insecure and non-verifiable internet as a voting option. It is amazing that state election experts have ignored computer scientists, network security experts, the Dept. of Defense, the National Institute of Sciences and Technology, the Government Accountability Office and others who all say the internet is not secure enough for elections. ...
- CA: November's election certified, Riverside County vote count continues
- CA: Riverside County, CA Still Counting Votes, in Secret, Months After Registrar Certified Election
- MN: Senate recount trial: Valid ballots were rejected, expert says
- MN: Making sense of the Coleman-Franken recount trial
- MN: Coleman website crash faked
- MN: Coleman-Franken catfight wears on
- NM: Latest bills on election reform make good sense
- PA: Northampton County - Northampton wins $1.7 million voting machine judgment
- WA: Wash. considers online voting for overseas voters
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**