Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
One of the most successful state election integrity groups has been New Yorkers for Verified Voting. Today their executive director and one of the founders of the group, Bo Lipari, announced that he was giving up his position with NYVV. He is still going to be working on elections issues and he will continue to work with the NY League of Women Voters on voting technology issues. We have worked closely with Bo over the past five or more years. He has been a good friend, mentor, and source of technical information in the past. We congratulate Bo on his work and on the successful organization he has helped to build. Bo will be leaving NYVV but he is leaving it in the able hands of Wanda Warren Berry with whom he has worked closely over the years. Thanks Bo. Good job....
- GA: Papers, please: Handel wants new voters to prove citizenship
- MN: Recount trial: Coleman blocked some absentee ballots
- MN: Making sense of the Coleman-Franken recount trial
- MN: Is Coleman Aiming for a Do-Over Election?
- MN: Election Official Confirms Proper Rejection Of Coleman Witnesses' Ballots
- MN: Yet Another Coleman Witness Admits She Was Cherry-Picked
- NY: Voting-rights advocate moving on
- NY: Give Me A Lever And A Place To Stand
- NY: Columbia County - County may petition to stick with levers
- TX: Proving yourself at the polls
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**