Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Not much in the news this weekend. Of course more from Minnesota and the Senate recount/court case. That will be going on for awhile more I’m afraid. ...
- National: Following Up with Steve Heller, formerly known as the "Diebold Whistle-blower"
- CA: Orange County - D.A. considers 211 cases of possible voter fraud
- CA: Riverside County – Opinion - JACOBS: Why the vote tally delay?
- CA: Santa Barbara County - Case threatens voting rights
- MN: Opinion - Mike Dean: Voter photo ID is onerous, unnecessary
Why burden certain citizens when fraud hasn't been shown to exist?
- MN: Senate recount: How much longer?
- MN: 'The Ballot Universe': Where We Are as Week 2 Ends at the U.S. Senate Election Contest in MN
- MS: Oktibbeha County - Commission recommends switch to one polling place
- NJ: Mercer County - Back to paper ballots for fire district elections
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**