Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Tonight’s “Featured” article begins: “The U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC) works for the People. They don't work for special interests. They don't work for the voting system vendors. The EAC has an obligation, spelled out in their past advisories, public statements and, most importantly, in federal law, to carry out oversight of the voting systems we, the People, use in our federal elections. It does not matter that the EAC commissioners are not elected to their positions. They are still servants of the People.” ...
- Featured - National: EAC-Ya: The Nation's Federal Voting System Oversight Commission Refuses to Do Their Job, Answer a Simple Question
- National: Commentary - Voter, Beware
- CA: San Francisco - Elections Commission Does Not Impair Disability Rights
- IN: Bill to expand Ind. voter ID law stalls in House
- MN: Dead In Its Tracks: An Anatomy of Norm Coleman's Failed Effort to Contest MN's U.S. Senate Election
- MN: Coleman Camp Accuses Franken Of Cherry-Picking --- After They've Been Caught Doing It Themselves
- MN: Recount trial: Elections director takes the stand
Lawyers questioned state elections chief Poser and more local elections officials.
- MN: Rulings have diminished Coleman's recount chances
Norm Coleman's chance of winning a recount appear to be diminishing, but he could be laying the groundwork for an appeal.
- MS: Editorial - Seize the chance
- NY: Fredonia to have only one polling location in future
- NY: Where’s The Lever?
Long-Time NY Election Integrity Advocate Opts Out of Op Scan
- TN: Williamson County - Cost of election surprises town officials
New equipment is responsible for price hike
- WI: Sauk voting machines go in for repairs
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**