Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
It has been a very slow news weekend. Hope it was good for you....
- National: States take on election reform
- CA: Audit calls, despite some missteps, Riverside County Nov. 4 election procedures a success
- FL: Florida Sen. Bill Nelson backs letting military vote by e-mail
- HI: Mail-in election might stir isle voters from their apathy
- MD: Scantegrity comes to Takoma Park
- MN: Senate decision: Are we there yet?
- MN: Pawlenty: Coleman chances still 'plausible'
- MN: Senate recount trial: Witness swept into the vortex
- NJ: Editorial - Electronic Voting Machines
- OH: Ohio Secretary of State Reimburses Local Counties For Back-Up Paper Ballots
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**