Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Lots more from Minnesota today. The Coleman lawyers have rested and now it is the Franken camp’s turn to present their case. They claim they will not take as much time as Coleman’s side. Time will tell....
- CA: Riverside County - Audit shows county's voting machines out of compliance in 8 areas
- CO: Opinion - Voting reforms have made elections worse
- FL: 1-vote loser in Palm Beach mayor's race to file challenge
- MN: Despite what you may hear during the Senate contest, Minnesota isn't Florida
- MN: Minnesota Judges Hand Down Big Batch Of Rulings
- MN: Coleman rests case; Franken up tomorrow
Franken's case is expected to take less time than Coleman's.
- MN: Coleman rests cases in Minn. Senate lawsuit
- MN: Franken Camp: Our Case Won't Take Nearly as Long as Coleman's Did
- NY: The EAC Lied, Lever Voting Machines (Almost) Died
Discredited federal E-voting oversight commission issued an incorrect 2005 'legal advisory' setting NY on a collision course with democracy
- NY: Why Fight to Keep Our NYS Lever Voting System
- TX: Dewhurst: Voter ID compromise hoped for
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**