IN TODAY'S REPORT: Obama's carbon cap-and-trade plan may get capped...by Democrats; The Environmental Protection Agency decides to protect the environment; ATTN: Disinfo wingnut on the move!; PLUS: The British slimed minister...All that and more, in today's rather lively Green News Report!
Info/links on stuff we talked about on today's episode, plus MORE green news, all follows below...
- U.S. energy secretary pledges to fight global warming
- Paterson Draws Fire in Shift on Emissions
- 50 Dirtiest U.S. Power Plants Named
- Administration Plans New Regulations on Coal-Ash Ponds
- Protester throws green custard in the face of Lord Mandelson and walks away
- Police arrest custard-hurling protester
- After His Climate Denial Machine Is Exposed, Marc Morano Will Leave Senate Post
- No BPA For Baby Bottles In U.S.
More green news not covered in today's episode:
- Democrats May Combine Carbon-Trading, Renewable Energy Measures
- Feds OK gray wolves' removal from endangered list
- Disney sets plan to cut carbon emissions to zero