Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
This weekend finds a short list of articles on varied subjects. I’d like to suggest that all of you read the ‘Featured’ article. It’s amazing how one activist can be so poorly treated by county employees who are clearly concerned that they are going to be found out for what they may be doing. But that’s just my take. You may disagree....
- Featured - FL: Broward County - Exclusive: All Charges Dropped Against FL Election Integrity Advocate Arrested Last November
- National: Voter ID as voter suppression?
- CA: Los Angeles County - Uncounted votes could shift Los Angeles election outcome
- CO: Jonesing for voting technology truths
- FL: Sarasota County - Supreme delay
Use Sarasota County to test election audit procedures
- MS: Fillingane defends ID stance
- OH: Don’t Weaken Ohio Election Safeguards
- OK: Voter ID bill will decrease turnout, speaker says
- TX: Progreso voters desperate for solutions to alleged election fraud
- TX: On Voter ID: Uncounted votes are real issue
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**