IN TODAY'S REPORT: We're not just "wearin' the green", we're bein' it!; The "Filthy Fifteen" list is out, is your state on it?; Australia declares a natural disaster after an oil spill!; PLUS: RNC Chair Michael Steele joins the Flat Earth Society! All that and more in today's Green News Report!
Info/links on stuff we talked about on today's episode, plus MORE green news, all follows below...
- Contaminated Coal Waste Projections for New Coal Plants by State
- Oil soaks Australian beaches after spill
- Swire Shipping Denies It Lied Over Queensland Oil Spill Volume
- Official: Australian oil spill worse than thought
- Steele: The Supposed Global Warming Is Part Of The Global Cooling Process
- An Army of Lobbyists Readies For Battle on The Climate Bill
More green news not covered in today's episode:
- Government bans `downer' cows from food supply
- FDA Pick Was NYC Health Chief
- Estrogenic toxin found in widely used plastic