Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
A group of election officials in Clay Co Kentucky were arrested over the past few days for election rigging schemes that have taken place over the past few years. One of the schemes they used was to instruct some voters that when they finished on the ES&S iVotronic touch-screen machines they were to only push the “Vote” button once. The unsuspecting voter would then leave the booth and crooked poll workers would enter the booth with the last voter’s ballot still in “Review” mode. The poll workers would then select the names of candidates who had paid for the service and finalize the ballot. The FBI and DoJ should have a fun time with this one. ...
- Featured - KY: Clay County - KY Election Officials Arrested, Charged With 'Changing Votes at E-Voting Machines'
- CA: Voting machine maker agrees to pay Calif. $3.2M
- CA: Voting-machine company settles suit with state
Another waiver issued for voting system
- CA: Voting machine maker pays state to settle suit
- CA: State settles suite with voting machine maker
- KY: Ky. officials accused of election-rigging scheme
- MN: Coleman Recount Lawyer 'Confident' Trial Court Will Rule Against Them
- MN: Coleman lawyer clarifies statement, hasn't given up all hope
- MT: The time has come for allowing mail-in ballots in Montana
- PA: Mercer County - County loses lawsuit over voting machines
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**