Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
We are still waiting on a court ruling from Minnesota. In the meantime here is a mixed-bag of voting news articles. ...
- National: Diebold admits voting system flaws
E-voting manufacturer says votes could be changed undetected
- CA: Orange County – Editorial - Vote-by-mail seems the way to go
- KY: Clay County - Electronic Vote Rigging in Kentucky
Is the e-voting honeymoon over?
- MN: The Coleman-Franken recount: Can it be over soon?
- MN: DFL delegates deal blow to instant-runoff voting
- MN: Coleman lawyer predicts loss, appeal
- MO: Editorial - A vote for advance balloting in Missouri
- NY: How I Learned Not to Love Lever Voting Machines While Battling DREs
- OH: Cuyahoga County - Double voting seen as unlikely
- TX: Hidalgo County - Sullivan running own elections
- WV: Officials debate state election bill
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**