Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
As reported in today’s ‘Featured’ article the EAC has finally posted the transcription of their hearing from Feb 26 and 27. This is the hearing in which CIA cybersecurity expert, Steven Stigall said, “I follow the vote. And wherever the vote becomes an electron and touches a computer, that's an opportunity for a malicious actor potentially to...make bad things happen,”...
- Featured - National: U.S. EAC Finally Releases Complete Transcript of Stunning CIA Cybersecurity Expert Testimony Warning E-Voting Not Secure
- National: E-Voting: Something Broken In Need of Something New
- National: E-Voting Manufacturer Admits Voting System Flaws
- CT: Easton - Town considers paper ballots for referendums; Would likely save money due to cost of scanner ballots
- MN: Viewpoint: Minnesota’s election process is reliable
- NY: Machine glitch results in missing votes (Lever machine)
- TX: House plans 2-day voter ID hearing
Democrat works on compromise that would soften impact.
- TX: Republican seeks to delay on new voter ID rules
- WV: Senate bill trims manual counting time in canvass
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**