Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
“Our voting machines cannot be hacked.” “Our voting system is not hooked up to the Internet so it is secure.” We hear this time and time again from the vendors and from election officials. Yet if it uses computers and they use software they can be hacked. Our ‘Featured’ article is another story of computer systems being looted by bad actors. Who could believe that our voting systems are not vulnerable and ripe for manipulation by the same types?...
- ‘Featured’ - International: Vast Spy System Loots Computers in 103 Countries
- National: Opinion - Our elections run well. (Don't they?)
Actually, no. Problems abound, and partisanship is not the culprit.
- CA: Los Angeles County - Registrar thriller plays out in lawsuit
- IN: Bill advances for student IDs in voting
- NY: Chautauqua County - County could be using lever machines in November
- OK: Mistrial: Anti-ID points won’t stand up
- SC: Voter ID: We must maintain integrity in our elections
- TX: Columnist - Photo ID bill backers seek to suppress voters
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**