Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
After this Wednesday evening’s “Daily Voting News” we will be taking a well-deserved hiatus to attend a conference. DVN will resume on Sunday evening....
- National: Editorial - Electronic cheaters?
- CT: Soldiers’ Votes and Democracy At Risk In CT
- IN: Voter ID bill sparks local controversy
Purdue Dems charge Republican State Rep
- MA: Medfield - Few voters show for Town Election's 11 uncontested seats
- MN: In Minnesota, it's still November
- NY: Election board: New machines 'impossible' by primary
- TX: Columnist - GOP seeks to scare citizens
- TX: Fort Bend County, Justice Department May Be Close To Voting Rights-related Settlement
- TX: Hidalgo County - Progreso mayor: County-run elections not the solution
- TX: Tarrant County - Workshop to help disabled voters engage in local elections
- WV: Opinion - Preserve voting integrity
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**