Guest Blogged by John Gideon of VotersUnite.org
Recounts! We have recounts. Minnesota’s Senatorial recount appears to be done, as of today, with Franken gaining more votes than Coleman. The count of the NY-20 absentee ballots will begin tomorrow. This isn’t a recount yet but will probably go that way after these ballots are counted. The criminal investigation recount in Arizona will go throughout this week, at least....
- AZ: Pima County - RTA Recount Situation Report: 3:00 p.m. Monday April 6th
- LA: Ouachita Parish - No additional ballots found as machines opened in city council's District 2 race
- ME: When non- U.S. citizens vote
- MN: Coleman's chances down to 387 ballots
- MN: Senate recount down to 387 ballots - and almost certain appeal
As the three-judge panel nears a decision, both sides are preparing for the next step.
- MN: Franken extends lead over Coleman
- MN: MN Senate Election Judges Count Final Ballots, Find Franken Wins!
- NY: NY-20 - Supreme Court allows counting of paper ballots
- NY: NY-20 - Absentee count to start Wednesday
- OK: Voter ID law stirs partisan passions
- PA: Opinion - Pennsylvania doesn't need new voter ID law
- TX: Partisan split on display at voter ID hearing in Texas Legislature
- TX: Voter ID: House hear testimony, mulls changes in bill
**"Daily Voting News" is meant as a comprehensive listing of reports each day concerning issues related to election and voting news around the country regardless of quality or political slant. Therefore, items listed in "Daily Voting News" may not reflect the opinions of VotersUnite.Org or BradBlog.Com**